Spring has sprung and it's time to bust out those cameras! Join Ryan from Ryan+Beth Photographers on Sunday, June 22nd in Edmonton for this years Beginner Photography Class. This class is FULL. Thanks everyone!
Here's the rundown:
Who is this class for?
This class is for people who want to capture the world around them in a beautiful, striking and creative way using their digital or film cameras.
What will I learn?
Ryan will cover the key elements of creating great, meaningful photographs
1. being there and being ready
2. seeing the light (how your camera sees it)
3. knowing your gear and how to take control of it; which includes how to shoot manually, learning what aperture, shutter and ISO really do for you and the image YOU want to capture/create, and how to choose the right equipment
4. post processing like a pro (how to take a good photo and make it incredible!)
Why choose this class over others?
The great thing about this class is that what Ryan's teaching will be very useful information to both beginners as well as more advanced shooters. It all comes from our own experience as working, professional photographers. So there's lots to learn for everyone!
Small Class Sizes! You won't be stuck in a pack of 200 other students, sitting 50 feet away from your instructors. We cap our classes at 7 people which puts you right in the action and gives you plenty of opportunities to ask questions and have first hand instruction throughout the class.
We get you out of your seat - camera in hand - to begin putting your new knowledge to use straight away! Forget about the classrooms and notepads for a while and join us for a real world photo walk.
Four solid hours of classroom/shooting time and a small 7 person class size makes for an incredible learning environment!
What do I need to bring?
- a digital or film camera that has the ability to be fully controlled by the photographer - This includes all DSLR and SLR cameras (the ones with interchangeable lenses) and any camera with a full manual control setting.
- your cameras owners manual - this isn't an absolute necessity, but it may come in handy!
- any lenses or flashes that you'd like to use though out the class
- a note pad and pen or laptop
Our home studio in the heart of Edmonton, Alberta.
Sunday June 22nd, 2014 at 1pm
This class has sold out! Thanks!
Beginner Photography Classes with Ryan from Ryan + Beth Photographers!
Sunday June 22nd, 2014